15/07/2011

"What I did on my Holidays"

Editing, mostly :)

Well, that's not entirely true, but it was a great way to pass the time when the weather kept us pinned down. I have another story I am editing, and I am in a 'writer's group' where we share things we have written with each other and make comments on it.

I did get to go to a few places though. The Eden Project was interesting - but make sure you buy your tickets online before you get there (otherwise its really expensive). Lots of walking and the Rainforest Biome was like a sauna. The food is really different too.

Tintagel, though, was a disappointment. I'm not quite sure why. I'd been there before, many tears ago, but it seemed to have lost some of its mystery and 'aura'. Perhaps it was because the cafe had been taken over and no longer served 'excaliburgers' :)

Oh well, back to the real world and my day job, but look out for some really exciting news in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment